The mission of the Corinth Central School, located at the gateway to the Adirondacks, is to spark lifelong curiosity in every student through inspired teaching that builds on the strengths of each student and creative partnerships so that our graduates excel in a rapidly changing world.
Located in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains of New York State, Corinth is a wonderful place to settle, pursue a career, and raise a family. For more information, visit some of our community links.
Corinth covers 97 square miles and has 6,300 residents
- Approximately 1,300 students are enrolled in the District
- Our elementary school serves students grades K-4
- Our middle school serves students grades 5-8
- The high school serves students in grades 9-12
- The community also offers preschool and post-high school programs for students with disabilities
There are approximately 125 professional educators and 100 instructional assistants and support staff. Over 90% of the faculty have more than five years of college or hold master's degrees; many are leaders in their field and have received local, state, and national honors.
Students have access to a nutritious breakfast and lunch program offered through our food services department, known affectionately as The Corinth Cafe.
The District expects graduates to meet the following seven Essential Student Learnings:
- Knowledgeable Individuals
- Quality Producers
- Effective Communicators
- Competent Thinkers
- Effective Collaborators
- Responsible Citizens
- Life-Long Learners