Corinth Central School District uses a central registration process for new students. Please complete the following steps to enroll your child(ren):
1. Download the registration forms from the bottom of this page or pick up a
registration packet at the school your child(ren) will attend.
- Elementary office for grades K-5
- Middle School office for grades 6-8
- High School office for grades 9-12
2. Complete the following forms and call the District Registrar, Amie Cole,
at 654-9005 x3400 to arrange a time to review the completed forms
together. Please bring at least two proofs of residency to the meeting.
- Student Registration Form
- *Social History Form (Kindergarten and New CSE students only)
- Health Form
3. After meeting with the Registrar, parents will be contacted by the school(s)
your child(ren) will attend. Parents and students at the Middle School and
High School levels will meet with guidance counselors to create the student's
schedule (typically late August).
4. The Transportation Department will notify all parents of the bus schedule.